clarity - no added overlay except protection glass.
2. Zero force touch - can be activated by finger, gloved hand or stylus.
3. High durability - 100% solid state electronics, no moving parts.
4. Framed segments kit can significantly reduce the shipping cost.
5. Flexible purchasing options: framed segments (unassembled frames)
or complete assembly (with or without backing glass).
make it up to 200". No tooling charge. No minimum order.
7. 2-year warranty on most
8. Free life-time driver update and tech support.
How to Mount:
1. For 27" & smaller sizes, it can be
mounted by Velcro or double sided tape.
2. For 32" and larger sizes, there are
A. If the OPTIR Touch is to be mounted
in front of a completely flat surface, such as whiteboard,
projection screen, video wall, or a display with very small or no
recess from bezel to the display surface, the touch screen frame
(without glass) may be mounted by double sided tape (permanent), or
magnetic tape (temporary), or mechanical brackets.
B. If the OPTIR Touch is to be mounted
in front of a standard flat panel display, the glass panel and
custom mounting will be needed.
Contact us for more information.